Thread: ATT uVerse
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxmom03 View Post
I just got ATT uVerse and love it--except it apparently doesn't like Calibre
I have a Nexus 7 and a (new) HTC One X+ phone. The Nexus used to be able to connect to Calibre but won't anymore. The phone I got after my uVerse so can't say for sure.
I would always connect at http://192.168.1.75.8080/opds. Do I need to change it to something else? My internet connection is the only thing that has changed so I would think that somehow that is the problem.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Mary
DHCP routinly assigns new leases to your computer.
You replaced the router (also DHCP server) so any previous lease assignment bias no longer exists.

The best way is to configure the router to ALWAYS assign the same IP to the computer (uses MAC address), so it sticks.
The way to find the current assignment: Open a command prompt: Type ipconfig /all Look for the IPV4 adapter (wired or Wireless) that you are using. that will show the CURRENT assignment.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote