View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #118
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
I was going to finish a story for Star Trek: Strange New Worlds that I've been wrestling with off and on for YEARS. This month, I was finally going to finish it!

And then I discovered that Strange New Worlds has been cancelled, and now my short story may as well be worthless fanfic.
D'oh!
Any chance that the story would stand on its own, even without specific and recognizable Star Trek characters as part of it? If so, consider altering the settings and characters and writing it as wholly original fiction. (That's how I ended up with my Kestral stories.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote