View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
First of all, welcome to Mobileread! I have also found so much helpful information here!
Secondly, congrats on getting a PRS-700! I love mine!

Quote:
Has anyone of the PRS 700 users tried to apply a no-glare screen protection display foil? Did it help?
No, I haven't tried it. I've really not found the glare to be much of an issue. It's just been a matter of angling the Reader slightly! Just as I didn't find the clarity a huge issue, never having had a Reader before myself!

Quote:
Is it possible to read books, that are bought at the Amazon book store on the Sony reader?
Are you talking about Kindle books? As far as I know, the answer is no.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote