View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:48 AM   #88
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by antisense View Post
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I don't any posts describing the issue I'm seeing:
I've set up "My Shelves" per the instructions, and shelves are syncing with my Kobo Touch, except I'm getting multiple copies of the same shelf on the KT.
I have the same/similar problem.

Glo, firmware 2.1.5
Calibre 0.9.7

Initially I created a "My Shelves" custom column as per the instructions, and had "#myshelves, series" for the shelf info. In Calibre I had some books in Series, so they had a value in the Series column, but I never filled in the value for "My Shelves" for any of my books.

I only had 3 series in Calibre, but this gave me 6 shelves on the Glo, i.e.., each series had two duplicated shelves.

So I got rid of the "My Shelves" custom column as I am not using it, and changed the shelf info to "series" in the plug-in. I deleted all the shelves on the Glo, and then resync with Calibre. Same result as before - 6 shelves (3 series, two duplicate shelves each).

I have tried powering off and on - no difference.

Also, if I delete one of the duplicate shelves, the other one disappears too - so they are obviously linked.

Any help much appreciated! Thanks
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote