View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #128
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Apparently, you and I haven't been watching the same nature documentaries. How does that Bloodhound Gang song go exactly?:

You and me, baby, ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
(etc., etc., repeat until dead)

The song also makes lascivious reference to Siskel and Ebert. Something tells me you'd rather not read about that on a given day, either.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote