Thread: Learn French ?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I am using a web-site www.jefrench. The site is free and the lessons are short and very basic. If you register you will start receiving e-mails regarding a 16 week course. The course consists of three twenty minute videos each week for sixteen weeks, plus some audio files along with a summary and some excercises in a pdf format each week.

I only started this week but I was impressed with the first lesson material and his teaching style. I have books (paperbacks) and they are helpful for basic grammer but I find a really need some kind of audio aides in order to learn proper pronunciation and I don't find the "listen while you drive your car" type CDs to be helpful at all.

Good luck with your efforts

Last edited by fbrII; 08-06-2012 at 09:24 PM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote