View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #5
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
The beta-features for the reading mode cause the devices to sometimes skip pages, everything else seems fine. So if you update, don't turn on the clearly marked beta-features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Firmware updates have been done for a lot less than that. And to me those are pretty big things, so there might not have been anything else. But, I seem to remember a third or forth line in the release notes before installing it. I think it was a fairly generic "other bugs" or possibly a performance statement.
I wasn't sure if Rantanplan's "every thing else seems fine" meant "as long as you don't use the beta features the reader still functions" or "all other new features work" and maybe I missed some exciting new feature

I did notice that in the menu within the book, there is a button for reporting errors that wasn't there before.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote