Thread: Clara HD Turn Clara into Kiosk Mode
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:34 PM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
you can grab the touchscreen, my flashcard addon does it (runs an app with seamless transition, read book, study flashcard, read book, study ...)

if you want to kill the touchscreen entire I guess you could unbind the driver too but that's a one-way road

or you can just kill nickel altogether...? or replace the init (process 1) for a complete takeover [my MagicMemory addon kinda does that]

Last edited by frostschutz; 07-02-2019 at 06:37 PM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote