View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 03:06 PM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just installed on my Nexus 5 and was surprised to see that I had to go to a browser to sign in to Dropbox. Dropbox is in Accounts and other apps that use Dropbox seem to use that because I have never had to login before, I only had to approve access. I haven't tried it yet because I'm not sure I remember my password.
CC cannot use the dropbox client on the device because that is incompatible with using multiple cloud providers. This won't change. You will either need your password or not use CC Cloud.
Quote:
Edit: also, I tried to change the number of items from 25 to 10 in settings and it didn't save.

Edit 2: now it shows that it was changed to 10. Some kind of timing issue?
Not a timing issue but a synchronization issue. I forgot to update the show first letters summary when it was changed. Fixed.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote