View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I have always have a weakness for Michel Strogoff, because there are women, and an element of romance, in it. I read recently that it was approved by the Russian authorities before being released in honor of the Tsar's visit in Paris

Another book by Jules Verne with some element of romance is Le château des Carpathes, but I don't know if it's available as an e-book. It's not a very well-known book.

Slightly off-topic, do you know Forrest's comic book (BD) version of L'île mystérieuse ? It's one of my favorite albums. I still remember reading it in Pif Gadget, but apparently they never published the last episode (I think I vaguely remember feeling some frustration or at least confusion about that).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote