View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #15
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
So is Sony going to be the place to buy all these Penguin/Berkley/Putnam books for awhile?

I see they have Lisa Valdez's Patience today and I can't find it anywhere else. It does make those darknets more tempting - and no I'm not trying to get into some huge long ethics discussion on piracy. But honestly, I can spend 20 minutes searching for a place to buy the book and then another couple of minutes stripping the drm and converting it to my format.....

or I can just click click click and have the book to read.

Ridiculous.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote