Thread: PDF Reference
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
While I don't know of a specific title that will meet your needs, I found several related titles by doing a search for "pdf" at Barnes & Noble. Check that same entry in Wikipedia as well.

Most likely you're not going to find anything that explains the scema just yet unless it's in one of the books you find. That much detailed info available from public sources generally takes about two years to really come together.

Keep in mind that PDF has several versions. I'm assuming you're interested in the latest version.
The PDF Reference from Adobe is interesting but imho it's sometimes not clear how it is meant. Perhaps there are some special pdf forums where that stuff is discussed.

For an ISO standard the pdf structure isn't much covered in the web or books (despite some colorful click and play instruction for Adobe Reader something ...).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote