View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #56
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i am sure you can still have many interesting discussions in the lounge. why not try it out ?
Come on, you know that i'm active in the lounge.
Hm...should we ask DG or ravenne to start a poll about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
and i hope that the great community here can take this decision in stride, understanding it's the best of the forum overall, and move on to more positive and interesting discussions.
Well, i just feel sad about the whole topic and i want to express this. (maybe today is just my annual whining day )
I love this community and i'm sure we will have another endless amount of positive and interesting discussions here but today i'm a little bit worried that maybe *some* private messages to the mods caused a decision which concerns the majority.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote