View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I got the Sony lighted cover when I got my 505 at Christmas. It works fine, and I've had it flap over and slap the screen a million times without issues. (Still cringe each and evrey time!) It uses 2 little AAA batteries that slide up a hidey hole in the "spine" of the cover. Reading with the light lit for about an hour per night means the batteries last me about 3 weeks, so it must be drawing very little power to make such a bright light.

It works best for me because it takes up the same space in my purse as the original cover and is all in one piece with no clip-ons or spare parts to keep up with.

EDIT: I wish the cover had a pocket for cards, cash, etc.

Last edited by DixieGal; 04-22-2009 at 10:30 AM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote