View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #34
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It's not complete... Not even one word about the Franklin eBookman!

I got two of those, still in working order, the EBM-900-501 (bought that one in November 2003) and the EBM-901 (which has a backlight) (bought in March 2004). I finally replaced those with a Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 600 (which is still in use by my husband) (got it second hand from my mother in March 2005) and then with a Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 720 (bought in July 2005)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote