View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 02:36 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
3.12.0 changes don't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by throsu View Post
Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Firmware version: 3.12

Since last night I've noticed that my settings of a certain font type and dimension, as well as the paragraph setting doesn't produce any changes in the document (especially epub; however, for mobi files it does seem to work). I wonder what's wrong, given that there are exactly the same epub(s) that previously worked just fine in terms of these adjustments.

Thanks a lot!
Please post enough of a sample with a detailed explanation of what you've tried so we can see what might be problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote