View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #183
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
not sure what you mean. He values people who do work for him. They do work, he pays them. He does not cheat people or try to get more then what he has paid for. Value for value.

Now are you suggesting that he buys things without fully researchign wher it comes from to make sure it is produced in certain ways? Becuse if thaT is your problem, then you have a problem with almost everyone. When I got to a sotre to buy clothes, I do not wonder where they come from or who made them. If I eat a candy bar, I do not wonder where the chocalate came from. Don't know a single person who does an dI doubt most other authors do either, so you if that is your basis for reading or not reading, you might have to stop reading a lot of other authors too.
I do actually look into where the products I buy come from and how they are made, and so do a lot of other people I know. But I wouldn't stop reading an author who didn't, for that reason alone. In this case, however, the author is specifically promoting that philosophy in the novels, as I understand it, so I doubt I would enjoy the novels.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote