View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #1277
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
I use the Page Count plugin in Calibre to collect info on word and page counts. Will this app be able to read that from Calibre automatically like it does other metadata?

I understand why the book list is setup the way it is - lots of useful info like series and tags is visible and you can swipe left to edit things, but I really love a grid view for book covers. Will that be possible in the future?