View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #72
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
How about the library? They are free, (can't beat the price) and usually have a pretty good selection. Even if mine doesn't have anything I want to download from their online site, they also have a pretty good selection of CDs to borrow.
I do wish people that borrow the CDs would take better care of them though. What do people do, use them for frisbees?
S
Having worked at a library, it appeared to us that the CDs were not only used as frisbees, they were used to hold coffee, as hockey pucks, to scrape up cheese that was stuck to the counter...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote