View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #1837
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Nope, yep-nope, nope

Extremely easy. I use several email accounts (actually, one gmail account with a "." between different letters each time (all goes to the same gmail address, yay gmail)). Each kobo account I have I fill in a valid address from a foreign country using fakenamegenerator.com. I pay with paypal (or credit card if that's cheaper for the specific country) – addresses do not have to match at all. Works like a charm. If I want a book I figure out from which country it's cheapest, then gift it to my main kobo account from the account I'm buying from.

Ugh, why didn't I try a NZ address when we had the 40% codes. Tried UK and something else but nothing showing up with code boxes. Just tried NZ for the heck of it, works with Penguin! And NZ to US conversion rate is favorable to US!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote