Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:45 AM   #90
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
This is really strange.

I take from what you and jgoguen say that the tags look something like <span class="koboSpan" id="kobo.1.1"> and that the class koboSpan is not declared in the css. Since I do not use the class koboSpan (I have only <span id="kobo.1.1">) and my epub.kepubs honor the text-align declaration, I guess that this makes the difference. Maybe it helps if you add the class koboSpan to the css and define the text-align as inherit. Something like

Code:
.koboSpan
{
	text-align:		inherit;
}
Edit: Sorry, I missed your last post. Are you sure that the kepub engine does not honor center in paragraphs?
Now, I am, at least with all my books. I have the same paragraph, the same style: text-align: center; It doesn't works. If I explicitly use <center>, then it centers. It's how the style is superseded, or it has some default characteristics. And I have the code above too in my css.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote