View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm not sure how I feel about people rating a book that they haven't read just because it's not available as an ebook. While I plan to wait for the ebook, I don't really consider it fair to the author or to readers who use the rating system. I can understand being upset that it's going to be 4 months, on the other hand, it's not like the books have been coming out in a timely manner anyway.

Most of the Tor titles that I'm interested in, come out as an ebook as the same time as a hardback book, so I'm sure that it's Jordan's widow. No reason she couldn't release it as an ebook at the same price as the hardback though.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote