View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #39
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm out of nominations, so can't help out with the romantics.

Just want to add that I'm sure both Paola and Billi are thoroughly familiar with the nominated works in their respective languages and it would be lovely to pick their brains about them sometime, if not this month. Since both supported the nominations, I assume they're willing.
absolutely, and with great pleasure! pity I don't think I have any of my annotated Dante anymore, but it'll be fun to polish the rust away from my memories, and get something more out of it
paola is offline   Reply With Quote