View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by puw View Post
Thank you very much for your help and clear guide. I've got the yes/no column working fine. The date read column ..... well the popup calendar seems to work on a year such as 101 and inputting my own format of dd.mm.yyyy doesn't like too much. But the date it wants to input I can correct it and it shows up as I would like.

Again, thank you all
Just FYI: Calibre seems to take dates from the timezone settings of the Windows. So, though I have almost all the programs in my PC in english, date in the Calibre is not. (And Windows clock in the bottom corner)

In Calibre date columns - especially month has to be abbreviated according to the rules of the language it's displayed in. Or just chosen from drop-down menu.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote