View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #442
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I'm a girl. I don't make bathwater dirty. The tub is full of flowers and rainbows when I get out.

(Seriously, long-bubble-bath-lover here, never occurred to me to try a ziploc. I have a little bluetooth speaker in the bathroom, I switch to audiobooks from my iphone when bathing. God forbid I pass a moment without some sort of entertainment.)
I never really thought about it, but when I take a bath, it's not because I need a shower, I usually want to soak my muscles in epsom salt and while I'm soaking, I may as well enjoy some aromatherapy, soft music, candles and read from my Sony 700 (soon Kindle PW).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I honestly have no idea how I ever did housework, or long cooking prep (which is now downright pleasant) before I discovered nice long audiobooks.
I'm right there with you. I'm assuming I used to listen to music, but it's been so long, I'm not sure.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote