View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #48
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
My mom, aunt, and other members of my family and friends would read anything that had my name on it, no matter what the topic.

I use my real name, but it does mean I have to be careful as I do have a job that could be put at risk. If I wrote "kinky" books, I could easily be fired, because of where I work. So I could see the advantages of hiding behind a pseudonym.

I do not read nor write in that genre so it is not an issue, but I could see how it could before you and others. Something to think about at least.
This, in a nutshell. (Though I can't get most of my family or friends to read my stuff!)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote