View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #241
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
As far as blogging goes, I've been having more success just writing quick blog posts instead of writing long premeditated posts. I used to think 800 words was the ideal length of a blog post. Lately, I'm thinking more between 300-600 words. I think people like small entertaining posts. Infotainment!

Here's a post about refining an author's online, multimedia presence:
http://davidwallacefleming.com/2012/07/04/self-editing-audiovisual-media/#more-2200
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote