View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use Quick Settings on my phone but any one that allows you to change volume settings will work.

Volume Manager Free or Volume Manager Pro looks like one to try. It has volume profiles which looks like nice. I may give it a try but I don't have issues with my Volume only with the Amazon videos.

I'm currently listening to some Christmas music on the Cloud player on the Fire. The volume is less then half and I can hear it just fine.
I don't think those apps will actually raise the volume any more than the max already allows. Looks like they just manage the volume that is already there.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote