View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
WilliamVitka
Word Puncher
WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Sony eReader, Kindle
Reviews for 'The Dangers Of Field Work'

5.0 out of 5 stars

"instant classic"

By unexpected fan

"Not one to usually go for suspense, horror, sci-fi or mystery stories...I took a chance with Vitka. And, I must say, I am glad I did! Very well written. Kept me guessing till the end. The style put me in mind of M. Night Shyamalan. I can't wait to read whatever comes next."

5.0 out of 5 stars

"short but sweet"

By Readit

"I've never bought a short story before but I took a chance with this title. The story has a fantastic twist and makes for an enjoyable quick read. I've loaned this story out to a few friends to gauge their response. Each of them enjoyed the story as well. Give it a try, it is a $.99 well spent."
WilliamVitka is offline   Reply With Quote