View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #72
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
One of the things that has ticked me off has not only been the antireligious messages, but the constant insertion of them in areas where they weren't called for by a few people over and over again.

Unfortunately I've taken the bait too often and therefore contributed to the overall problem.

I don't think that this will please some but I, for one, am quite happy to see it all (hopefully) moved here. Thank you very much.