View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
http://blog.threepress.org/2010/09/2...e-for-testing/

I wonder, since epubcheck is open source, why did you decide to write FlightCrew from scratch, and not just fix epubcheck?
epubcheck is written in Java, and thus can't be embedded into Sigil. FlightCrew is in C++, and thus can be. This was the main driving force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Valloric, thanks for making FlightCrew available.

The GUI works as advertised, but I can't figure how to invoke the CLI version. From the project site docs, it suggests that the GUI version includes the CLI.

How do I invoke the CLI version?

G
The GUI package includes the CLI, which is a separate application called FlightCrew-cli.

Except on Mac, because I just remembered I forgot to put in the DMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Cool, hopefully the beginning of the end of epubcheck.
Hopefully, yes.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote