View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElLoco View Post
The question is that. I have several books in different formats, to try them, and when I import to Calibre (where I have the preferences to put in a single folder those of the same author and title), each one is of the author but changed name, or separate title, or join with the author name. I change metadata for each one with the same data and they are uniform. But how Can I do to join the files in a single folder? If I copy a single folder directly and start Calibre, does not find the new files. Any ideas?
Sounds like you're mucking about in Calibres library path? That way lies much hairpulling and, eventually, much madness. Little to none hilarity will ensue. Really. Just don't.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote