View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 12:45 AM   #7
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
After further testing, I think the problem is with the new Kobo Tsukushi Mincho font, not with the patch.

Even with unpatched firmware, loading the Kobo Tsukushi Mincho font in the ePub reader is causing various problems -- the book gets stuck on the Kobo Tsukushi Mincho font and can't change to anything else, if I try to change to another font the book closes when I try to turn the page, and when I re-open it it is still set to the Kobo Tsukushi Mincho font. I have to power off and reboot, then open the book and change the font to something else.

The KePub reader seems to have no problem with it though.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote