View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #11
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
the Note 2 is not full hd, it's got less ppi than the first
(sry we've posted at the same time)

Would you like to see a screenshot of the Note 1? I can take it for you right now
lol, I know. I've /used/ the original note. I thought it was cool when it came out and went and played with one.Then the boss of a family member went and bought one so I had a few more chances to play with one. I have also used, and quite like, the note 2. I know how the screens look. I, personally, dislike the subpixel arrangement on the note 1's pentile screen. They changed the subpixel layout on the note 2 and it works a lot better. (It is not normal RGB striping, but its not the typical pentile layouts either. It works really well)

Anyways. I was just commenting on that because the pentile farce the samsung spewed for so long always had annoyed me. Most people dont notice the issues, so more power to them. It drive me insane trying to use one.

*edit*

Just saw your screen shot... Ok. Two things. 1, I like black on green as well, lol. 2. A "screen shot" of a display using an entirely different pixel arrangement than the one the screenshot will be viewed on will tell you nothing. You'd have to take a photo with an actual camera.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote