View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:11 AM   #34078
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finally back home after three days from heck. We're dissolving an office, and I had to reconfigure all sorts of software that was dependent on that office. (Internal apps) And, of course, the screams at the last minute were exactly as expected. Then a long hot drive home, just missing the ferry by 5 minutes, so I had to wait in the heat for 2 hours.

A glass of Port Charlotte. My last in the house.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote