View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 06:59 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@B1bliomania: Hmm, that's... strange. I can't really see how a simple cat would fail, and some stuff obviously got unpacked since you got to see some of the stuff getting indexed...

I don't really see stuff being able to get unpacked in the wrong place, unless there's some heinous fuckery involved with the findmnt/unzip versions bundled on Mint, which sounds unlikely ^^.

Which means I'd definitely try with a brand new card, to make sure it's not simply a bad coincidence with a dying card .

(I will be adding another set of sanity checks post-install to the script, though ^^).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-16-2019 at 07:01 PM.