View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 07:10 PM   #34
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Something that's been puzzling me about the servers being moved to the US is that it would seem that MR is now under US law, is that right?

If that is the case then it makes it very easy for US security agencies to 'officially' 'break into' MR data. That is, account holders email address, PM's - anything that isn't posted on the public side of the Forum .....

Oh, and all without asking of course. In fact we the individuals wouldn't be informed that our private data had been observed/taken, and neither would the 'owner' of the site be informed of their impending action/s. All in the name of 'security' of course.

Or am I mistaken in my thinking?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote