View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Health care reform passed. Don't ask don't tell reform in the works. Rescued economy....
Iraq withdrawal, Afghanistan exit strategy..

No, it's not all rosy (odonnel?) but my personal feeling is we are in an infinitely better position than we were with Bush and Rumsfeld and Cheney ....

Better reputation/relations to much of the rest of the world....

Lessee...the so called Health Care Reformed he rammed down our throats is already costing me more per year after spending a lifetime working my body to ruin to ensure I could retire with affordable healthcare. It will get worse when I go on Medicare since he raided it for funds to help support his mother of all boondoggles.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell reform in the works? The spineless, lying piece of work not only hasn't done anything towards this, now that the Judiciary has stepped in and acted, his Justice Department is appealing it.

Rescued economy? Puh-lease! Try telling that to my friends who are still out of work or have had their hours cut because the economy is still sick. I wouldn't give two cents for your life if you were foolish enough to do so.

We knew what we were getting with Bush and company. Bush was an idiot. Obama lied like a dog. The only reason I do not regret voting for him is it helped to keep McCain out.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 10-18-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: correct spelling typo
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote