Thread: PRS-T1 my t1 is bricked
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:55 AM   #12
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
T, Strange comment given the fact that Sony is WIDELY considered to have the best build quality.
They may have used to but I think everyone else has long surpassed them now I was very surprised when I bought my dad a Kobo Mini and it was considerably faster than my T1 had a clearer screen way more font choices all the while costing about the same price as the T1 cover on it's own. That Kobo mini has never once crashed either.

When I read something on my T1 I have to find the book in Calibre first so I can search for it I've never been able to even browse through all my books on either of my T1's without a force close happening presumably I'd have more luck with less books I have about 2,000 loaded but I still find it pretty unacceptable a device with one basic function struggles with it.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote