View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Right the point I was making was the Kindle for PC does not have a touch friendly UI. Something that works with out a styles. I'm thinking the Kindle for Tables will have a different look and be fore finger friendly

Ah I missed that Dell post. It's nice to see Android is on Amazon's radar. Rumors are HP is also making a Android tablet device so there will be several big names making affordable WIFI enabled devices on the Android platform. Having the Kindle for these devices will really make those devices good ereader alternatives.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote