View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 04:24 PM   #69
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Anybody else having trouble with their challenge count on Goodreads? I just went in to add my current books and it was showing three of the ones I'd finished. Marked today's as read and left a review, which made four on my done list. Or should have ... except half of them disappeared after I added a missing one from a week ago that finally turned up when I searched for it. So now it's trying to tell me I'm 3 books behind when actually I'm right on schedule, because I have read 5 this month despite their counter page insisting on showing just 2. What the heck is up with that? The books that seem to be going missing from people's lists, as far as I can figure out, are from the Prolific Works Winter giveaway.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote