View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #70
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoreadalot View Post
Too often I see pictures of celebrities with books in their hands and these books are almost always 'good for you books' and it makes me wonder if they are actually reading them or just posing. I've rarely seen one with a "trashy" book in their hands.
Just because some overpaid idiot says a book is "good for you", doesn't mean that it is. There is a difference between books that will make you a fuller/richer human being and ones that are popular (and, most often, only make you a more clichédly overemotional one).

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote