View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Thanks for pointing that out ! Actually, I write really really fast, and I know how unnerving it can be if the display is not following... Had that on a really old notebook ^^
Anyway, this would be for a first draft, so I would correct the documents afterwards. Problem is, I don't have any USB keyboard, as I still use the good old PS/2 keyboard (no point in using USB if you don't need to...).
I'll try to borrow one, and I'll let you know how it's going, but first I'll have to download the keyboard app, then to remap the keyboard (I'm french and will be using a qwerty keyboard, but I want to lay it out as a a qwertz keyboard (swiss-french layout, same as qwerty except for the accented letters)).
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote