View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojoaction View Post
Hi,
i am new here, so I am not sure if my problem has to do with my rare knowledge about the reader, but i tried some things and I couldnt fix it.
I have a problem with some pdfs. They are not displayed (so you see only the pagenumbers and the headlines but not any of the text) until you change the Lettersize in 110%. But then they are uncomfortable to read. The crazy thing is there a several of the same kind i would like to use and some of them are working but the most not. Anyone with same problems or a solution?
Hi,

there are some PDF document of somehow complex structure, which are currently not entirely supported by PDF Reader. E.g. many of those from http://archive.org.
Some work is still needed to figure out how to fix that problem.
Some users suggest to convert those PDFs to DjVU. Some - to rework them to other PDFs.
If you place here a link to one of your affected PDFs we can test it and tell you what could be done.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote