View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #14537
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
My current read is Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress. Its a pretty good book so far. It is a novel about how genetic engineering in the future creates a caste of people who don't need sleep. It is 99 cents on Kindle. I got it awhile back but never started reading it. I decided to try it when the historical fiction I got from the library didn't keep my attention.
Tell us how you go. I also picked this one up for 99 cents and have it in my "one day" pile.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote