View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I experienced same problem when I first tried 2.0 and played with book shelves and 2nd time with updated 2.0 and books on shelves. No I am using 2.0 without books on shelves with no problems. When I put about 300 books on 3 shelves it was slow clunky process is another reason I am not using shelves. Books should auto sort onto shelves by meta data included with the books or added by Calibre to stream line process.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote