View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Latest Firmware and Font Suggestion?

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've logged onto MR and it's been so long since I've checked up on any updates for my Pocket Pro (5").

What's the latest firmware for my Pocket Pro now? I see the EZReader site no longer is online and I can't find anywhere official where I could get the latest firmware download. Any one have a link?

Also, I'm rather tired of the thin fonts my PP offers. Any sans serif font suggestions that have bolder typefaces (something that would offer similar readability to the Kindles and whatnot mainstream)?
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote