View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #26
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersten View Post
What happens when you try to view that page? I know people have had weird issues like not loading pages with the browser which were fixed by a reset.
Well, I WAS getting a simple box that said "The Kindle is unable to load this site." or words to that effect. I tried it three times, and verified that the site was up on my desktop. I just went back to see exactly what the message said .... and it loaded as usual.

And this *right after* I sent Amazon an email explaining the problem. They're going to think I'm a maroon.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote