Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 04:55 AM   #803
marp68
Addict
marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I updated my GloHD a few weeks ago and installed the old night mode patch again. It didn't work. But I found a way that works "randomly" strange enough. I first slide the left side up accordingly to 100 % (changed the setting to 100 instead) and wait at least 5 s. Nothing happens. But if I then press the little sun icon in the top meny (the other way to adjust the light) and then back, the screen inverts. Sometimes it stays inverted, sometimes it just go back. But if I then turn the device off completely and then on again, it mostly inverts.

Have absolutely no clue why. Sometimes I have to do this several times to get the device to invert.

I will try the latest patch to see how this work.

Last edited by marp68; 06-11-2018 at 04:58 AM.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote