Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #280
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexul View Post
I also read a lot in public transport and I keep the reader in one hand and it is comfortable. The case is very solid, I have to try with my both hands to bend it. Even though it is a lot more expensive than those from the Chinese sites I don't regret buying it.
I like this statement:

"With this protection cover your e-reader is always protected from undesirable damage"

Does it also protect the Kobo Touch from desirable damage

If my SkinDigital case never turns up, shipped two weeks ago, I'll get one of these as you and previous posters are happy with them despite being a bit dearer than the Chinese ones !
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote